The Sokolove Law Difference
You shouldn’t have to work hard, your lawyer should. We are the first truly national law firm, with offices in nearly every state, including New York. This means most cases can be handled by an experienced team close to where you live. Our legal staff can be a great source of support for you and your family.
Our New York attorneys are experienced in these cases and are highly aware of the stresses caused by your injuries. They will be sensitive and thoughtful in their work, including scheduling meetings, phone conversations, and other important steps in the process.
Recent Sokolove Law Settlements in New York
Sokolove Law fights cases in New York and around the country. We maintain a nationwide network of top attorneys who are ready to help today.
- $1 million for a man in a medical malpractice case
- $1.25 million for a man who lost his eyesight due to medical negligence
- $1.3 million for a woman’s family after she passed due to medical negligence
- $940,000 for the family of a child with Erb’s palsy
- $13.47 million for a family with a daughter who was born premature and is blind in both eyes
- $2.8 million for a man who suffered brain damage as a result of medical negligence
- $705,909 for the family of a child with Erb’s palsy
- $700,000 for a woman suffering from brain issues due to medical malpractice
The Bottom Line — Sokolove Law Believes in Justice
Don’t wait to learn more about your legal rights, call us at (212) 981-6098 now.